Memorial Day is just around the corner, a.k.a. the start of summer. So, I figured I’d brush off and update my summer bucket list. I made it through most of my list last year, but not everything. So this year’s list includes some stuff I didn’t do last year (or want to do again) and a couple new things.
2015 Summer Bucket List
- Listen to jazz at the Twin Cities Jazz Festival. Made a solid effort to go last year, but mother nature had other plans. Hope I get to see some jazz this year!
- Take in some music or a movie at one of the Minneapolis Music & Movies in the park locations. Kind of got to see some music in the park last year, but would love to give it another try and maybe check out a movie.
- Play mini golf. Hopefully at the Walker Art Center if they have their artist-designed course again this year.
- Spend a night at the drive-in.
- Run the Minneapolis lakes. Given that I’ll be marathon training, I figured this would help change up the scenery. I’ve run around a few of the chain of lakes, but not all of them. Whether I connect several on some long runs, or just hit one for a quick run, I wan to hit them all.
- Go to a St. Paul Saints baseball game at their new stadium.
- Eat something on a stick at the MN State Fair and ride the Ferris wheel! I always walk around and eat the food at the fair, but I’ve never done one of the rides, and I think it would be a fun fair experience. 🙂
- Go and explore Como Park Zoo and Conservatory.
What’s on your summer bucket list?