It’s June! And that means it’s officially summer in my book. 🙂
Every year, without fail, I start the summer with a mental list of things I want to do around the Twin Cities. And every year, without fail, I never get to do everything on my list. Well this year I’m
writing typing the list down. I’m on a mission to cross off each item on my list, and I think by doing so it will lead to an amazing summer!
2014 Summer Bucket List
- Take in some smooth jazz at the Twin Cities Jazz Festival.
- Eat on the rooftop patio at Amore Victoria. I want to get to a lot of rooftops and patios this summer, but I’ve been wanting to check out the rooftop at Amore Victoria for a long time, so I’m calling that one out.
- Take a day trip to Stillwater. It’s a quaint small town in eastern Minnesota with some cute shops and restaurants near the river. Perfect place to spend an afternoon with some girlfriends.
- Go see a show or movie at one of the Minneapolis Music & Movies in the park locations.
- Play mini golf.
- Walk around the Sculpture Garden. It’s been awhile since I’ve seen the spoon and cherry in person, so I think a reunion is in order.
- Go to a St. Paul Saints baseball game. This is their last season at their current ball field, so gotta get there one more time!
- Spend a night at the drive-in. Maybe Vali-Hi Drive-in again, but any drive-in will do.
- Buy some fruits, veggies, and other fun stuff at the Minneapolis and St. Paul Farmers Markets. Still can’t believe I haven’t made it to either of these yet, so we’ll change that this summer.
- Eat something on a stick at the MN State Fair. Summer can’t come to an end without a trip to the state fair and eating some yummy fair food.
I feel pretty confident there will also be lots of running/walking around the lakes, eating ice cream and froyo, and sipping cocktails on patios. Here’s to a great summer checking things off my list and having lots of other fun adventures along the way!
What’s on your summer bucket list?